Millen Farm Workshop Series 2019: Get Your Best Harvest Ever!
Want a more sustainable lifestyle for yourself and your family? Keen to grow more of your own food but don’t know where to start? Are you a keen gardener who is looking for ways to improve what you are doing?
No matter where you are in your journey, the Millen Farm Workshop Series 2019: Get Your Best Harvest Ever! will teach you modern farming techniques that will help you:
- Grow seasonal, nutrient dense, chemical free vegetables and fruit;
- Boost the productivity in your veggie patch or small-scale farming enterprise
- Turn organic wastes into beneficial products
- Save money by reducing costs of fertiliser and pest management
- Make the most of your precious time spent in the garden
Learn how to turn organic wastes into fertiliser for your garden, assess and improve the quality of your soil, tips and tricks for maximising your Autumn/Winter harvests and how to build a garden bed which supports great yields without wasted effort.
The series is designed so you can come to one or build your knowledge across multiple workshops as you like.
Build your veggie bed from scratchMay 11, 2019, 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Incorporating bushfoods into your veggie patch or orchardJune 2, 2019, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm