Come and play a role in establishing this groundbreaking community venture. We need people to assist in bringing the Farm to life in a variety of areas, you could choose to play an active role or be a background supporter.
Ways you can get involved and show support :
- Become a member of Millen Farm
- Share your skills and volunteer
- Sponsor us
- Donate: equipment, goods, money…every little bit helps and will go directly to the Farm
- Enrol in a Millen Farm workshop
Become a member of Millen Farm…
The benefits of membership include:
- Supporting Millen Farm to create a sustainable urban agriculture system in the Samford region and educating the community to grow and enjoy seasonal food
- Invitations to occasional ‘Member’s Only’ events
- Discount on purchases from Millen Farm’s founding sponsor, Mooey’s Pet, Hardware and Landscape Supplies. Members need to ‘opt-in’ to take advantage of the discount.
- Advance notice of Millen Farm’s workshop schedule, in advance of the general community
- One vote at the AGM to elect the board and engage in any other member’s based decisions.
- A regular e-newsletter to inform you of the latest news, events and opportunities.
To be become a member:
You must read and agree to the Millen Farm Vision, Mission and Company Objects.
Membership is $25.00 for a lifetime.
Payment can be made in any of the following ways;
• Cheque made payable to Millen Farm Ltd
• Paypal: email@example.com
• Direct Deposit to:
Millen Farm Ltd Bendigo Bank – Samford Community Branch
BSB 633 000
Account No 160 800 371
*Please enter your Name in the description box when you make the deposit.
A receipt will be sent to you when the payment is cleared.
If you would like to become a member of Millen Farm, please read the Vision, Mission and Company Objects, then choose your membership level below and proceed to the checkout to enter your details.
Kind regards, The Millen Farm Team
[qa cat=get_involved accordion=true]
Volunteer at Millen Farm…
We are powered by volunteers! Whether you’re interested in volunteering for office related tasks or on the land, work on-site or from home, we are looking for people with a variety of skills and plenty of enthusiasm. These include (but certainly aren’t limited to):
- Marketing and communications, such as drafting newsletters or promoting workshops
- Administrative help
- Event co-ordination
- General handyman skills
- Experienced Higher Education facilitator
- Formal trade skills, such as plumber, electrician or builder
- Labourers to assist on the farm site
- involvement in the ‘Growing Community’ sector of the site
To register your interest, you can either submit your details via our Contact page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you and aim to reply within 48 hours.
Be a Sponsor…
Interested in sponsoring Millen Farm? We’d love to work with you!
Millen Farm is a growing at a rapid pace and we welcome new partners to help us continue to make a difference within our local community and further afield. We thank our existing sponsors and partners.
All potential supporters are encouraged to connect with us via email@example.com or call us on 0490 125 604. Let’s talk!
We welcome and are grateful for any donation that is offered toward the set-up and operation of Millen Farm. Whether it is a financial donation towards the start-up costs of the farm or a donation of tools and equipment. Have a water tank needing a new home? A ride-on mower?